“we” – phplemon.com
“you” – the user purchasing the software
Before purchasing the ‘BlogQuick’ script from www.phplemon.com you must agree to the following terms:
If you have any questions, please use our contact form.
- The Software is licensed only to you. You may not rent, lease, sublicense, sell, assign, pledge, transfer or otherwise dispose of the Software in any form, on a temporary or permanent basis, without the prior written consent of phplemon.com.
- We will need to know the domain name where your software will be installed so that we can create your license.
- If you sell your website where you have BlogQuick installed, the new owner must purchase their own license in their name.
- You can only install the script onto one website. (One domain name)
- The script is only transferable to another domain name, if you provide us with the details of the transfer first.
- Since we deal primarily in software products that are delivered electronically, phplemon.com does not offer a returns or refund policy. You must check the server requirements before purchasing as we cannot refund you if the software doesn't install onto your server. Please check all the features that the BlogQuick software has and check out the live demo, as we can't refund you because of features missing that you hoped were there, but aren't.
- You are allowed to edit the script and add your own features, but you must not copy any of the code and use it on any other pieces of software.
- The BlogQuick script can only be purchased via phplemon.com or via Paypal on internet forums, where you see the usernames, ‘tyzer’ 'adquick' or ‘phplemon’.
- The BlogQuick branding on the script can be removed and the design and layouts changed.
- Free updates will only be sent to those customers who have a "Verified" paypal account with a "Verified" address. Also, the telephone number the customer entered onto our order verification system after they ordered, must match the area for their "Verified" paypal address.
- Anyone found to be illegally re-distributing the BlogQuick software, will have their license cancelled.
- BlogQuick has 1 file encrypted and that file is used for our licensing system. Anyone who is found to have tampered with this file to try and disable this system, will not receive any future updates.
- The phplemon link must remian in the footer of the script. There is a $19 charge if you want to remove this.
- phplemon.com reserve the right to change this license agreement at any time.